1. All orders are placed via the Click&Collect system on the website. Select COLLECTION at the check-out.
2. Orders received by 11am will be ready for collection after 12pm the same day Monday – Saturday. Orders received after 11am will be ready the following day, from 12pm onwards, except Sundays. There is no cut-off time for you to collect your order by Mon -Fri. Saturday collections must be made by 8pm. Any order not collected by 8pm will be placed back in the freezer and be back out for collection from 12pm the following Monday. No refunds will be given for uncollected orders.
3. If you wish to order further in advance, please add a note in the Order Notes box at check-out advising me of your chosen collection day (after 12pm).
4. If a product should be unexpectedly unavailable, I will contact you as soon as possible. You can choose to receive an alternative or a refund. Substitutions will be supplied at either the same price as your original choice, or a partial refund will be sent via WorldPay to your payment card.
5. Please ensure you provide a contact telephone number (preferably mobile) in case I need to contact you regarding your order.
6. Due to Health & Safety rules, I cannot refund any returned food that has left my premises.
1. All orders are placed via the Click&Collect system on the website. Select DELIVERY at the check-out. Orders must be received by 6pm the day before delivery. I cannot accept late orders.
2. I offer a local delivery service to the following postcodes – PL13, PL14, PL22, PL23, PL24, PL25, PL26, PL27, PL28, PL29, PL30, PL31 and TR1, TR2, TR3, TR4, TR5, TR6, TR7,TR8, TR9, TR10, TR11, TR14, TR15, TR16.
3. Deliveries are alternate Wednesdays and the next delivery dates are on the Ordering Information page. You will also be given the next delivery date at the check-out. There is a fixed charge of £2.00 per delivery to PL26 8 Clay Village postcodes, and £4.95 per delivery to all other postcodes listed above. There is no minimum or maximum order (except where stock levels dictate).
4. You must supply the full address to which your order is to be delivered, including POSTCODE and full instructions if the address is not easily found with a sat nav (I live at such an address myself!).
5. You do not need to be in to receive your order but you must give details of a safe place that it can be left. I will take a photo of deliveries left in a safe place. If you are not in and have not provided instructions of a safe place, I will try to contact you. If you can not be contacted I will not leave your order and the delivery charge will apply to re-deliver it. No refund will be payable.
6. I cannot give timings for deliveries but please contact me on delivery day if you require an estimate of arrival.
7. I appreciate the return of CLEAN AND UNDAMAGED polystyrene boxes for re-use. This keeps costs down and they can be re-used many times before needing to be replaced.
8. Due to Health & Safety rules, I cannot refund any returned food that has left my premises.
9. If a product should be unexpectedly unavailable, I will contact you as soon as possible. You can choose to receive an alternative or a refund. Substitutions will be supplied at either the same price as your original choice, or a partial refund will be sent via WorldPay.
1. You are required to sign up for an account (do this at the check-out stage) to allow points earned to be accrued.
2. You will earn one point per every £1.00 spent in a single transaction, before any delivery charges have been added.
3. 200 points will earn a £2 discount, redeemable at the check-out. Once the minimum threshold has been met, the option to redeem your points will be offered.