1. All orders are placed via the Click&Collect system on the website. Select COLLECTION at the check-out
2. Orders received by 11am will be ready for collection after 12pm the same day Monday – Saturday. Orders received after 11am will be ready the following day, from 12pm onwards, except Sundays. There is no cut-off time for you to collect your order by. No refunds will be given for uncollected orders.
3. If you wish to order further in advance, please add a note in the Special Instructions box at check-out advising me of your chosen collection day (after 12pm).
4. If a product should be unexpectedly unavailable, I will contact you as soon as possible. You can choose to receive an alternative or a refund. Substitutions will be supplied at either the same price as your original choice, or a partial refund will be sent via WorldPay to your payment card.
5. Please ensure you provide a contact telephone number (preferably mobile) in case I need to contact you regarding your order.
6. Due to Health & Safety rules, I cannot refund any returned food that has left my premises.
1. All orders are placed via the Click&Collect system on the website. Select DELIVERY at the check-out. Orders must be received by 11am on the day of delivery AT THE LATEST. I cannot accept late orders.
2. I offer a local delivery service to the following postcodes – PL13, PL14, PL22, PL23, PL24, PL25, PL26, PL27, PL28, PL29, PL30, PL31 and TR1, TR2, TR3, TR4, TR5, TR6, TR7,TR8, TR9, TR10, TR11, TR14, TR15, TR16.
3. Deliveries are alternate Wednesdays and the delivery dates are on the Ordering Information page. There is a fixed charge of £4.95 per delivery. There is no minimum or maximum order (except where stock levels dictate).
4. Clay Village (PL26) deliveries are EVERY Wednesdays. There is a fixed charge of £2.00 per delivery,with a minimum £15 spend.
5. You must supply the full address to which your order is to be delivered, including POSTCODE and full instructions if the address is not easily found with a sat nav (I live at such an address myself!).
6. You do not need to be in to receive your order but you must give details of a safe place that it can be left. I will take a photo of deliveries left in a safe place. If you are not in and have not provided instructions of a safe place, I will try to contact you. If you can not be contacted I will not leave your order and the delivery charge will apply to re-deliver it. No refund will be payable.
7. I cannot give timings for deliveries but please contact me on delivery day if you require an estimate of arrival.
8. I appreciate the return of the polystyrene boxes for re-use. This keeps costs down and they can be re-used many times before needing to be replaced.
9. Due to Health & Safety rules, I cannot refund any returned food that has left my premises.
10. If a product should be unexpectedly unavailable, I will contact you as soon as possible. You can choose to receive an alternative or a refund. Substitutions will be supplied at either the same price as your original choice, or a partial refund will be sent via WorldPay.
1. Your qualifying purchases will automatically be included in the scheme. You can opt out at any time and any stamps that you have earned will be deleted from your account.
2. You will earn one stamp per every £12.50 spent in a single transaction, before any delivery charges have been added.
3. Collect 20 stamps and I will email you a coupon giving you 15% off your next order (minimum £10 spend applies). Enter the code at the checkout.
4. Coupons are single use only and are not transferrable.
5. I will hold all loyalty cards and update them for every qualifying order that you place.