Raw Food Sales
1. All orders are placed via the Click&Collect system on the website. Select COLLECTION at the check-out
2. Orders received by 11am will be ready for collection after 12pm the same day. Orders received after 11am will be ready the following day, from 12pm onwards. There is no cut-off time for you to collect your order by. No refunds will be given for uncollected orders.
3. If you wish to order further in advance, please add a note in the Additional Comments box at check-out advising me of your chosen collection day (after 12pm).
4. If a product should be unexpectedly unavailable, I will contact you as soon as possible. You can choose to receive an alternative or a refund. Substitutions will be supplied at either the same price as your original choice, or a partial refund will be sent via Paypal.
5. Please ensure you provide a contact telephone number (preferably mobile) in case I need to contact you regarding your order.
6. Due to Health & Safety rules, I cannot refund any returned food that has left my premises.
1. All orders are placed via the Click&Collect system on the website. Select DELIVERY at the check-out. Orders must be received by 8am on the day of delivery AT THE LATEST. I cannot accept late orders.
2. I offer a local delivery service to the following postcodes – PL13, PL14, PL22, PL23, PL25, PL26, PL27, PL28, PL29, PL30, PL31 and TR1, TR2, TR4, TR5, TR6, TR7,TR8, TR9, TR10, TR11, TR14, TR15, TR16.
3. Deliveries are alternate Thursdays and the delivery dates are on the Ordering Information page.
4. There is a fixed charge of £4.95 per delivery. There is no minimum or maximum order (except where stock levels dictate).
5. You must supply the full address to which your order is to be delivered, including POSTCODE and full instructions if the address is not easily found with a sat nav (I live at such an address myself!).
6. You do not need to be in to receive your order but you must give details of a safe place that it can be left. I will take a photo of deliveries left in a safe place. If you are not in and have not provided instructions of a safe place, I will try to contact you. If you can not be contacted I will not leave your order and the delivery charge will apply to re-deliver it. No refund will be payable.
7. I cannot give timings for deliveries but please contact me on delivery day for an estimate of arrival.
8. I appreciate the return of the polystyrene boxes for re-use. This keeps costs down and they can be re-used many times before needing to be replaced.
9. Due to Health & Safety rules, I cannot refund any returned food that has left my premises.
10. If a product should be unexpectedly unavailable, I will contact you as soon as possible. You can choose to receive an alternative or a refund. Substitutions will be supplied at either the same price as your original choice, or a partial refund will be sent via Paypal.
1. I cannot take dogs that are aggressive, noisy or out of control. Dogs must be happy and sociable around other dogs, people and older children. I require that adult male dogs are neutered. I cannot take bitches in season. Should an unneutered bitch come unexpectedly into season while with us, she will need to be collected by your emergency contact or placed in kennels. Costs will be met by yourselves and no refund will be payable.
2. All boarding dogs must have attended a “meet n greet” prior to their stay. I reserve the right to refuse a dog on arrival whose behaviour is unsuitable.
3.Your dog must be free of fleas, ticks and worms.
4. VACCINATION POLICY All dogs must have a valid vaccination record or titre test certificate. Kennel cough and Leptospirosis is NOT required. PLEASE NOTE – I CANNOT board a dog that has had the kennel cough vaccination in the six weeks prior to the start of your booking.
5. Boarding bookings are made online. FULL PAYMENT is required at the time of booking for boarding. Should you need to cancel your booking, a 50% refund will be payable to you, UP TO FOURTEEN DAYS BEFORE THE START OF YOUR BOOKING, AFTER WHICH NO REFUND WILL BE PAYABLE. Extra days, where available, may be added to your booking. Where you request a reduction in the number of days booked (more than fourteen days in advance), I will refund the difference, minus the 50% deposit and any transaction fees that I have incurred.
6. Boarding is charged per day (8.30am – 8.30am). If your dog is collected by 8.30am there is no charge for that day, otherwise a further days boarding fee will apply. Please ensure you take this into consideration when booking.
7. In an emergency, or if your dog becomes ill, I will make every effort to contact you or your emergency contact. However, your dog’s health is paramount and I will take your dog to your own vet (if within reasonable distance) or my vet Penmellyn Veterinary Group for treatment. Where I have been unable to contact you or the emergency contact, any treatment given will be at the discretion of the vet. Payment for Veterinary treatment for any pre-existing illness or injury will be your responsibility. Where the dog has become injured while in my care, I will be responsible for the payment of Veterinary fees.
8. Please declare any medical or behavioural problem that your dog may have.
9. The dogs have access to a secure garden and will be kept on leads for walks unless I have your written permission on the Booking Form. All walks take place away from roads and traffic as much as possible.
10. I supply Nutriment (complete raw food). If you prefer, please supply your own food. I will supply a collar with ID tag with my details for your dog to wear while staying with me. I will supply a lead and a Memory Foam bed for your dog.
11. Should any dog show aggressive tendencies to people or other dogs, or if it becomes uncontrollable, you or your emergency contact will be informed by phone in order to collect your dog.
12. You agree to be responsible for any additional charges, including but not limited to, payment for damage caused to my property or emergency kennelling in the event of your dog becoming unsuitable to stay in my house. These charges must be paid on collection of your dog.
13. If for any reason your return is delayed, please let me know as soon as possible.
14. Dogs may be collected before the end of their booked stay, but there will be no refund of booked days.
15. PLEASE ARRIVE PROMPTLY AT THE AGREED TIME – USUALLY 8.00-8.30am MON – FRI, AND 9.30am SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. THIS ENSURES YOUR DOG CAN SPEND THE DAY SETTLING IN WITH US. I DO NOT ACCEPT DOGS AFTER THIS TIME.
Collection is either at the times stated above, or by arrangement before 6pm (Sunday STRICTLY 5.30 – 6.00pm)