1. I cannot take dogs that are aggressive, noisy or out of control. Dogs must be happy and sociable around other dogs, people and older children. I require that adult male dogs are neutered. I cannot take bitches in season. Should an unneutered bitch come unexpectedly into season while with us, she will need to be collected by your emergency contact or placed in kennels. Costs will be met by yourselves and no refund will be payable.
2. All boarding dogs must have attended a “meet n greet” prior to their stay. I reserve the right to refuse a dog on arrival whose behaviour is unsuitable.
3.Your dog must be free of fleas, ticks and worms.
4. All dogs must have a valid vaccination record or titre test certificate. Kennel cough is NOT required.
5. Boarding bookings are made online. FULL PAYMENT is required at the time of booking for boarding. Should you need to cancel your booking, a 50% refund will be payable to you, UP TO FOURTEEN DAYS BEFORE THE START OF YOUR BOOKING, AFTER WHICH NO REFUND WILL BE PAYABLE. Extra days, where available, may be added to your booking. Where you request a reduction in the number of days booked (more than fourteen days in advance), I will refund the difference, minus the 50% deposit and any transaction fees that I have incurred.
6. Boarding is charged per day (8.30am – 8.30am). If your dog is collected by 8.30am there is no charge for that day, otherwise a further days boarding fee will apply. Please ensure you take this into consideration when booking.
7. In an emergency, or if your dog becomes ill, I will make every effort to contact you or your emergency contact. However, your dog’s health is paramount and I will take your dog to your own vet (if within reasonable distance) or my vet Penmellyn Veterinary Group for treatment. Any treatment given will be at the discretion of the vet, and payment will be your responsibility.
8. Please declare any medical or behavioural problem that your dog may have.
9. The dogs have access to a secure garden and will be kept on leads for walks unless I have your written permission on the Booking Form.
10. I supply Nutriment (complete raw food). If you prefer, please supply your own food. I will supply a collar with ID tag with my details for your dog to wear while staying with me. I will supply a lead and a Memory Foam bed for your dog.
11. Should any dog show aggressive tendencies to people or other dogs, or if it becomes uncontrollable, you or your emergency contact will be informed by phone in order to collect your dog.
12. You agree to be responsible for any additional charges, including but not limited to, payment for damage caused, vet fees (unless I am negligent in the care of your dog) and emergency kennelling in the event of your dog becoming unsuitable to stay in my house. These charges must be paid on collection of your dog.
13. If for any reason your return is delayed, please let me know as soon as possible.
14. Dogs may be collected before the end of their booked stay, but there will be no refund of booked days.
15. PLEASE ARRIVE PROMPTLY AT THE AGREED TIME – USUALLY 8.00-8.30am MON – FRI, AND 9.30am SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. THIS ENSURES YOUR DOG CAN SPEND THE DAY SETTLING IN WITH US. I DO NOT ACCEPT DOGS AFTER THIS TIME.
Collection is either at the times stated above, or by arrangement before 6pm (Sunday STRICTLY 5.30 – 6.00pm)